In this short week, we will review our reading strategies from last week. Although we have half days, we still have specials! Have your child bring their PE shoes on Monday and Tuesday. We also have Media Center on Tuesday, but students may not be able to check out a new book due to the book fair.
Please note our schedule for the next two days:
- Monday – Dismissal @ 12:05, Conferences from 1-4 and 5-8
- Tuesday – Dismissal @ 12:05, Conferences from 1-4 and 5-8
- Wednesday through Friday – NO SCHOOL
Over the weekend you should have received an email reminder with your conference time. Please let me know if something comes up and you need to change your time. I look forward to seeing everyone this week!
- November is Diabetes Awareness Month. The Bobcat Leadership Team is hosting a snack drive to support families of children with diabetes. Please consider donating individual 15g carb snacks such as juice boxes, cracker packs (Goldfish, Cheez-Its), Veggie Straws, fruit snacks, Skinny Pop, and applesauce pouches. The donations will be gathered into care packs for children diagnosed with diabetes. The collection bucket will be outside the office through November 20th.
- The Enchanted Forest Book Fair will be open in the Media Center on November 19th & 20th from 12:00-8:00 pm. Click here to volunteer at the book fair. If you are unable to attend the book fair in person, you can shop online at the Beverly book fair through the end of the month.
- Monday, November 19th and Tuesday, November 2oth are half-days of AM school only. Students will be dismissed at 12:05 pm. Parent-teacher conferences will be held from 1-4 pm and 5-8 pm. Click here for the sign-up link.
- Schools will be closed for Thanksgiving Break on Wednesday, November 21st, Thursday, November 22nd, and Friday, November 23rd. Enjoy the holiday with your families!
Let’s have a wonderful week!